Who we are and what we do with your data
We inform you that we are a company domiciled at Calle de María de Molina 60, esc. A, 4º derecha, 28006, Madrid and our NIF is B88103700. If you have any questions or queries about how we process your data, you can write to email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
What information do we collect from you?
We collect information about you when:
- You ask us for information about our rates and/or services,
- you subscribe to our newsletter,
- or when you send or give us your CV to work with us.
In order to do so, we may request certain information from you through various forms, such as your email address if you subscribe to our newsletter; your name and surname, your country of residence, NIF, and other information about your professional profile when you request information about our rates and/or services; as well as your phone number, information about your academic training and professional activity and link to your professional social networks if you are applying to work with us.
In order to ensure that the information provided is always up to date and free of errors, please remember to notify us of any changes to your personal data that may occur by sending an e-mail to the address given here.
All the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the forms provided will be mandatory, the omission of any of them could lead to the impossibility of us being able to provide the services requested. You must provide truthful information, and it is forbidden to impersonate anyone or to use an alias or anonymous name.
In addition, when you browse our Web Site, different cookies and other tracking devices may be installed on your device, as explained in the Cookies Policy, in order to analyse the traffic on our Web Site.
Where did we get your data?
Also, in relation to the curricular data to participate in a job application, sometimes, they may have been provided by collaborating entities, such as universities and business schools with which we have reached collaboration agreements.
How will we use your data and on what basis?
L-A will use your data for the following purposes:
- Provide you with the services you have requested and attend to your requests for information, based on the contractual or pre-contractual relationship established between us.
- To attend to any request for the exercise of your rights that you may send us, in compliance with our legal obligations.
- To keep you informed about our products and services, as well as to send you news, legislative news or warn you about events and other activities that may be of interest to you, when you have subscribed to our newsletter, based on your request to be part of them.
- Finally, to evaluate CVs received, and to manage current and future selection processes, based your consent.
How long do we keep your data?
We will only keep your data for as long as it is necessary to offer you these services, and then for as long as it is necessary to cover possible liabilities or for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims. However, you can request the deletion of your data, and if these legal periods of conservation are applicable, they will remain blocked for as long as the regulations establish.
With regard to your curricular data, we will keep them for two years, computed from the day of their last update, unless you tell us otherwise.
Will we share your data with third parties?
L-A may communicate your data to the following entities, always in relation to the purposes described:
- To the competent bodies of the Public Administrations, in compliance with the legal obligations that apply to us.
- To our suppliers of auxiliary services, necessary for the normal functioning of the contracted services (among others, providers of hosting, internal management tools, or emailing services).
Some of these providers may be located in jurisdictions that do not generally provide the same guarantees as in Europe regarding the processing of personal data. However, we guarantee you that we have established the necessary safeguards such as the signing and implementing of Standard Contractual Clauses as approved by the European Commission that will ensure an equivalent level of protection to that of the European Union. You may request a copy of these clauses from us here
Is your data safe?
We are committed to the security of your information. In order to prevent unauthorised access or unauthorised disclosure of personal data, we have taken appropriate technical and physical measures and management processes to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
Legal Army, S.L. (L-A)
Calle de María de Molina 60, esc. A, 4º derecha, 28006, Madrid
- To attend the requests of information, as well as any other request or consultation.
- Send you our newsletter if you have subscribed to it.
- Respond to requests for the exercise of rights.
- Manage personnel selection processes.
Conservation periods: We will keep your data as long as we maintain our contractual or commercial relationship, or if you do not expressly ask us to delete them, or if we cannot delete them because they are necessary to meet any legal obligation or for the formulation, exercise and defence of claims.
- You have either provided them to us yourself, or they have been obtained from your browsing of our website through cookies and other tracking devices.
In order to process your data, we rely on the performance of the contract between the parties, or in a legal obligation to do so, or because you have given us your consent for certain processing which we will explain in more detail below.
All assignments we make to third parties are necessary for the fulfillment of the above purposes, or we make them in compliance with a legal obligation. Among others, to the Public Administrations and suppliers for the provision of the requested services.
You can ask us to exercise your rights by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or at our registered office: Calle de María de Molina 60, esc. A, 4º derecha, 28006, Madrid.
We inform you that you can exercise, where appropriate, the rights of access, rectification or deletion, limitation of processing, to the portability of the data as well as to withdraw the consent given.
If you do not agree with the way we process your data, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency: www.agpd.es.