Legal Army S.L. (“L-A”) on its own account or that of a third party contracted for the
A cookie is a file that is installed in the user's browser when accessing
- By domain managing entity
- Own cookies
- Third-party cookies
- For your length of stay
- Own cookies
- Persistent cookies
- For its purpose
- Technical cookies
- Personalization cookies
- Analysis cookies
- Advertising cookies
By the domain managing entity:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment froma computer or domain managed by the publisher himself and from which theservice requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipmentfrom a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by anotherentity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
For the time of your stay:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed and used to collect andstore data while the user is accessing a web page. Like your ownname indicates, these cookies are stored on the terminal until the end of theuser browsing session.
- Persistent cookies: are those in which the data are still stored in theterminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by theresponsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
For its purpose:
- Personalization cookies: are those that allow you to remember information so that the user can access the service with certain features that can differentiate their experience from that of other users
- Analysis cookies: are those that allow us to quantify the number ofusers and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use they makethe users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing is analyzed in ourwebsite in order to improve the offer of products or services that youwe offer.
This information table will be updated as soon as possible when the services offered on this website change. However, the information table may not temporarily include a cookie, tag or other similar device, due to an update, although there will always be devices with purposes identical to those included in this graphic.
The information collected through Cookies can be used both by L-A and by third-party collaborating companies, such as operators and web analysis agents, for the purposes described in the previous section.
Some of these collaborators may be located in third countries whose legislation does not provide an equivalent level of data protection; however, the user can consult the appropriate guarantees they offer so that international data transfers are carried out taking into account the rights and freedoms of the interested parties.
The user can learn more about these third parties, as well as the types of cookies they install, the purposes for which they process the data, the guarantees they offer to carry out international transfers, the retention periods and how preferences can be configured with respect to them, through their privacy policies. In any case, L-A is not responsible for the accuracy and content of the privacy policies offered by those third parties on their websites.
Thus, for example, you can find information on how to manage your cookie preferences in the most common browsers through the following links:
If your browser is not among the above, consult the documentationspecific to your browser.
The opt-out mechanism creates a cookie that allows us to remember that you don't want toadditional cookies. However, if you delete cookies after you have requested their removal, you will have to repeat the process again.
These changes only apply to the browser through which you are currently connected. To delete cookies from other devices, you must follow the process described on those devices.
If you prevent the installation of all cookies on the website, some featuresof the same, as well as some contents may be affected.
You can contact L-A at firstname.lastname@example.org where you can write to exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation, limitation of treatment, opposition, data portability or not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, as well as to withdraw the consent given.
To the extent that the information processed relates only to unique codes or identifiers of devices or browsers used by the user, and is not related to data that directly identifies the user, the above rights will not apply, unless the user provides additional information that allows their identification.
If you want to know additional information about the processing of your data, you can