The owner of the website www.legalarmy.net and its different subdomains (hereinafter, the”Web site”) is Legal Army, S.L. (hereinafter,”L-A” or”we”). L-A's identification and contact details are as follows:
- NIF: B88103700
- Address: Calle Princesa, 31, 5ª 1-A, 28008 Madrid (España)
- Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration data in the Commercial Register: Registro Mercantil de
Madrid, Tomo 37.795, Folio 13, Hoja M-673254, Inscripción 1ª
We collect information about you when you contact us through the channels enabled for this purpose, such as contact and inquiry forms, newsletter registration forms and registration forms for selection processes.Aviso Legal”) regula el acceso y la navegación por el Sitio Web y resulta de aplicación a cualquier persona que visita el Sitio Web (en adelante, el “usuario” o “tú”).
We consider that you have freely provided us with all the data processed by L-A.
L-A acts as the person responsible for the processing of personal data for the following
- All rights to the source code, object code, interface, databases and other elements of the Website.
- All the contents of the Website (images, texts, videos, audios, etc.).
- All rights to the brands, trade names and other distinctive signs that appear on the Website.
Users are not authorized to reproduce, distribute, publicly communicate or transform the Website or its contents. As an example, this implies that users cannot extract or reuse, either totally or partially, the information available on the Website, regardless of whether the extraction is carried out through automated techniques (screen-scraping, Bots, spiders, etc.) or manual.
At L-A we are very committed to the protection and respect of intellectual and industrial property rights. If you believe that any of the contents of the Website infringe your intellectual or industrial property rights or the intellectual or industrial property rights of third parties, please write to us at email@example.com so that we can take appropriate action.
We do not transfer your data to third parties other than the necessary communications to
However, if it is necessary to carry out any assignment, we will inform you
As a user of the Website, you guarantee that you will make proper use of the Website.
The following list includes, by way of example, some of the commitments you make:
- You will not use the Website to transmit or install viruses or other harmful elements.
- You will not attempt to access restricted sections of the Website or its systems and networks.
- You will not attempt to violate the security or authentication measures of the Website.
- You will not replicate or reverse engineer or decompile the Website (except where expressly authorized by law).
- You will not misuse the Website or use it in such a way as to cause a saturation of the Website.
- You will not use the Website for illegal purposes.
The above list is merely indicative, so you must comply with all other obligations that apply to you in accordance with this Legal Notice and with current regulations.
If you make unauthorized use of the Website or if, for any other reason, your use of the Website causes harm to L-A or third parties, you must hold us harmless.
Your access to the Website may be blocked temporarily or permanently, without the need for prior notice and without any liability to L-A, if L-A knows or has reasonable suspicion that you are violating this Legal Notice or applicable regulations.
We may also temporarily or permanently restrict (as the case may be) access to the Website when we are carrying out maintenance tasks or when, for any reason, we stop providing our services related to the Website.
You will not have the right to make any claim against L-A related to the temporary or permanent blocking of your access to the Website.
The Website may contain links to third-party websites.
The appearance of links to third-party web pages on the Website does not mean that L-A is associated or has any other type of relationship with such third parties.
L-A does not control or is responsible for these web pages and, in particular, does not guarantee that they are virus-free or that their content is legal. If you use any of the links to third-party web pages contained on the Website, you do so at your own risk.
The Web site is provided “as is” (”As is”) and “as available” (”As Available”), without guarantees of any kind.
Please note that L-A will not be responsible for any damages you may suffer as a result of:
- The lack of suitability, accessibility, availability, usefulness or performance of the Website.
- The errors or lack of accuracy or quality of the data and information contained in the Website.
- Possible compatibility problems between the Website and the device from which you are accessing the Website.
- The illegitimate intrusion of a third party or the introduction of viruses into your computer systems.
When the applicable regulations do not allow for the exemption from liability in the terms set out in this clause, L-A's liability will be limited to the extent permitted by law.
If you want to send us a suggestion, query or complaint, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
L-A reserves the right to make improvements, substitutions or modifications to any functionality or content of the Website, at any time and without prior notice.
L-A reserves the right to modify this Legal Notice at any time and without prior notice. For this reason, we recommend that you consult this Legal Notice frequently and check the date of the last update that appears at the beginning of this document.
This Legal Notice and access to and browsing the Website are governed by Spanish legislation.
Whenever the legislation allows it, you and we, expressly renouncing our own jurisdiction, agree to submit to the judges and courts of the city of Madrid. If you are a consumer or user in accordance with applicable regulations, when required by law, we will submit any conflict related to this Legal Notice and to accessing and browsing the Website to the judges and courts of your place of residence.
If you are a consumer or user, you can also use the European Commission's online dispute resolution platform, which can be accessed through this linking.